England is one of the best immigration destinations for people educated in the field of radiology. By providing various job opportunities for this field, this country has become one of the most popular destinations in the past few years for obtaining work visas and immigration for radiologists. Radiologists who have graduated from universities outside the UK need to be registered with various organisations, including the Health Professionals Organisation. Registration requires passing the IELTS or TOEFL test, which is evaluated by the relevant organization along with other required documents, and after paying the costs of matching the documents, if the job and educational records are successful, the applicant will receive a registration number. In this process, there is no need to pass the test and applicants can apply for a UK work visa after registration. Click here to guarantee your immigration affairs by Easy apply group.